Elevator Mirror, Vandal Resistant Model LFS-ME-10
|Availability: In Stock|
|Condition: New||Rate this Product|
- Manuals & Documents
Elevator Mirror With All Stainless Steel Design For Vandal Resistance In Public Elevators
Elevator mirror designed specifically in areas when theft and vandalism is prevalent. All stainless steel construction for maximum strength and durability. 10" triangular shape.
To mount vandal resistant mirror:
You must have access to both the front and back of the cab. Drill a hole through the corner of the cab. Feed the bolt through to the outside of the cab. Tighten the nut on the outside of the cab. Over tightening the nut will cause failure. If needed. cut down any excessive bolt. To prevent the mirror from falling once installed, do not over tighten the all-threaded screw into the black threaded washer which is attached to the back of the mirror. A snug fit will secure the mirror.
- All stainless steel 10" triangular design
- Vandal resistant
- Mounts through elevator cab so mirror cannot be easily removed
- Quantity discounts & wholesale prices available
- We can ship on your UPS or FedEx account
- Drop shipments direct to your customers available